Your Circle plan has expired. Please renew your subscription to access your community.

Tejas

Engineer at Google
Hey guys, I'm currently working as an engineer at Google and building side projects for fun.
Not sure if I'll get an answer as I realize I'm early in this community. Regardless, I'm wondering if anyone has experience building or designing Fintech products? Currently working on something and have a few product related q's
Hey Tejas I can help you out this evening if you want to pop on a call. Just DM me here. Deep KakkadΒ use to lead marketing at Fintech School so he may be able to help out as well!
Hi, hi Tejas! :)

I've helped FinTech School with marketing & growth for more than 2 years. Would love to discuss more and help wherever I can. Feel free to DM.
I'm Tejas. I currently work as a software engineer at Google working on Firebase. I enjoy building side projects for fun and hope to launch my own startup one day πŸš€
Excited to check this out.Β 
Hey Tejas you should connect withΒ Tony Conte. I know you were building a budgeting app in your spare time at Google and he is currently working on one in NY.
Tony Conte replied
  ·  1 reply