Isaac

Co-Founder @ Trainn.co
Hey! Im a second time Entrepreneur and a big time hustler. Building Trainn.co - Helping companies accelerate user adoption with product training videos.
Built Trainn in last couple of months and launched to public. -
https://trainn.co/ Any feedback welcome πŸ™πŸΌ

My pitch is that : I believe user adoption needs little more love and care. So we built a tool that can make professional quality product training & walkthrough videos that can be made as simple as creating a powerpoint presentation.

Do you get the pitch? Would you resonate with the problem?

Thanks in advance!
Love the landing pageΒ IsaacΒ looks very clean. I'll integrate with Trainn on our platform and give you feedback on it!Β 
Hey Isaac love the product (assuming it works) with excellent growth potential. What do you plan on charging on a monthly and annual basis? My initial reaction is "Oh this is like an indie version of Loom" So I'd make sure to have a sharp answer to: "why would I use this over Loom?"Β 
Hi GradSchoolers, happy to be part of this community and would add any knowledge to give back to the community in anyway possible.

I'm a second time entrepreneur, back to square one in buildingΒ http://trainn.co/ now. Previously I co-founded an e-commerce company which got acquired.

A little bit about Trainn and would ❀️ your feedback.
Trainn helps to create professional quality product training videos for SaaS companies.Β I believe that the better the customer understand your product, the higher the chances for adoption which leads to upgrading and less of churn.

I feel this is an interesting problem to solve. Trainn is in private beta and I would love to give you access if you would like to try it out for your product. Feel free to follow me in twitter.

Cheers 🍻
Great stuff, Isaac. I've signed up! Excited to see where it leads.

Welcome to GradSchool ❀
Awesome Idea Issac.Β 

As a huge Webflow user, I see what they're doing about product education with their Webflow University and I don't see why more companies aren't pursuing product education more seriously!Β 
Isaac replied
  ·  1 reply
Happy to have you Isaac! Super clean landing page. Really easy to understand what you do πŸ‘
Isaac replied
  ·  4 replies