Vaibhav

Maker
We'll arrange something here.
Hello, everyone.

How is the community doing?

I was away for quite a while as I have been learning a lot of technologies like AR,VR, Data Science. Currently, onto Big Data and Machine Learning.
Because I was studying these topics and used to do research work for each, I decided to share it with everyone who is interested in learning new technologies, or are building new projects. This resource will help you by providing free and high quality tutorials to dive into famous, upcoming technologies. 

You can check it out on - http://learningin.tech/

Please let me know what you all think about it. All the feedback is appreciated!

Best Regards,
Vaibhav
I saw this on reddit the other day and immediately checked it out since I had a very similar idea to this! 

Great job on the project. Personally I'm working on building a data science/analytics skill set in my down time. This would have been amazing if it was launched a few months ago haha
Vaibhav replied
  ·  1 reply
While Quarantine locked us in our home, It made us realise how ample of free time we have with us.

So, How did you or should I say, are you using this free time? Have you grown any new habit?

I have started exercising to not be lazy 😅.
Same over here! I'm trying to keep a daily habit of exercising my abs each day to build some self-discipline. Also been reading a lot. Let me know if you have any good recommendations. 
Vaibhav replied
  ·  4 replies
Nice question, everyone may have created new habits while this time.

For me, my daily life hasn't changed much - always been working remotely so the schedules and the work-style are still the same.

If something has changed, I go out less and hence more family time ❤
Vaibhav replied
  ·  1 reply
That's great to hear that you started exercising Vaibhav! I started a routine of going on an evening walk and playing basketball to get out of the house and get some fresh air haha. 
Vaibhav replied
  ·  1 reply
Hey, everyone.

My name is Vaibhav Dwivedi and I am from Delhi, India. I am glad to be a part of the community.

I like to make and break things. Psychology, Technology and Art is the areas I like exploring.

Currently, I am working on my first Saas, Designtack, which is a tool to create social media content in bulk. And also, Writing a newsletter called Psych where I am making you smarter by teaching Psychology.

What about you guys? :)
Why is there a counter counting down at the bottom of the page? 🤔
Vaibhav replied
  ·  1 reply
Hey, Vaibhav! :)

Welcome to GradSchool.

DesignTack & Psych both sounds cool, I'll give them a try.

I'm from Ahmedabad.

Vaibhav replied
  ·  5 replies