- Been in sales for 7+ years (and I'm just getting started) ⌚
- I've professionally sold charity packages, vehicles, enterprise software, snack programs and virtual credit cards 👨💼
- Held roles as an automotive salesperson, door to door sales, SDR, Channel / Account Manager, Account Executive and Product Manager 🦎
- Worked in enterprise, small/med, and currently work for a start up called Hoppier as an Account Executive 🐰
- Own a small pickup sports business which organizes hockey and soccer (currently on hold due to COVID) 🦠
- Hoping to work remotely forever and travel the world 🗺️
Let's connect! https://www.linkedin.com/in/-rogercollins/
My worst fear about selling is not being able to fulfill my promises and solve real problems.
What's your worst fear about selling?